Thursday, March 12, 2009

Johnson's Park Media Project Proposal


For my media project I am going to interview neighborhood residents about their concerns for the neighborhood.  I think it is necessary to gain perspectives from those who have lived in and grown along with the neighborhood.   The people of the neighborhood are the ones who need to create the changes they want to see, so I would like to ask them what they have been doing to make their community great.  I will attempt to find what residents feel are problems in the neighborhood, what the neighborhood has achieved so far, and to find out what other progress they would like to see take place in the neighborhood.  Along with these questions I hope to attain a history of the neighborhood from the perspectives of those who share that history, and see how they intend to shape it’s future.  I hope to learn what kind of community projects have been put into action to make the neighborhood a stronger, safer, thriving community.

No comments:

Post a Comment